, ,

King's Beef Noodle House @ Seremban

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Over last weekend went to Seremban to help Gary shift his stuff as he is now practicing in a new hospital. Met with a long-winded and calculative landlady, same stuff can repeat multiple times just like an old broken player. Not going to go too much into that, perhaps brother might post something about that in his blog.

So after shifting place we went to have beef noodle in this restaurant called King's Beef Noodle that claims to have operated for more then 40 years. We kind of believe that because the light in the restaurant was so dim that I thought they’re not doing business, very unlike most shops that I have been to. Apart from the wall tiles that don’t seems to give away the age of the shop, the rest of the things easily exhibit that they have been there long before I was born. The old working air con units to the dirty floor tiles, all are signs of ancient past me down shop. It was not our intention to go to this shop initially but
because we got lost while going to another shop that Strawberry Boy told me earlier.

A picture of the signature dry beef noodle we had. Looks good?

Honestly, even though with its long historical background of this shop and the owner, I still prefer the dry beef noodle from my hometown, Kluang. I think my hometown has the best beef noodle, whether in soup or dry.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. of course la it is not so good - I GAVE YOU DIRECTIONS TO GO TO THE BETTER ONE and you went to this one which probably most serembanian considers as not so good any more ...

    its like judging an elephant blindfolded by just touching its tail

    ReplyDelete

Recommended reading

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts