,

Event: Ridzuan Bohari Collection 2015

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Models and celebrities gathered together for a final group photo

Recently I was invited by a friend to attend a fashion preview at Elegance Club along Jalan Telawi. I've always drove by the bungalow but never step foot into the building. So this time it's a good time for me to check out both the fashion show and the jewellery house.

This time the fashion show is a collaborative work between two locally renowned brands each showcasing their finest in this season's collection. They have adorned all models with beautifully tailored clothes and matching jewelleries to go with the each other. 

It's my first time attending a fashion show where models get to mingle among attendees. It provides us with a different perspective and we also get to view the pieces in greater details. The models were very cooperative, posing for us so that we can have a good angle for our pictures. Although on the other hand, my legs were aching towards the end of the show as we are kept standing with not much seats available.

Lisa, dressed in one of Ridz Collection
One of the latest piece from this season's collection, also one of my personal favourite.
Model wearing clothes from Ridz and adorned with jewellery pieces from Elegance Club.
This is another one of my favourite pieces, I like the idea of having a cape. Makes one feel more elegant and precious.
A famous invited celebrity, Rozita Che Wan more lovingly known as Che Ta. She is also wearing from one of Ridz's latest collection. It's perhaps the one that I like the most of all the designs that I've seen that day.
Miss Rozita being served by the lady boss of Elegance Club, Datuk Tracy Ong.
Of course, not to forget my picture time with Miss Rozita herself.
A group pictures of myself with other attendees. I was also wearing one of Ridzuan Bohari's masterpiece and I really love that the dress comes with lots of feather like frills making the dress looking even more outstanding. Thanks Ridz for such an entertaining afternoon!
Our news got a bit of coverage too from the Malaysia Tatler magazine. Lisa and myself is even featured in one of the photos there.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recommended reading

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts