, , , ,

Tokyo night shot

Friday, April 04, 2008


This is a night shot of the Tokyo tower from Mori Tower @ Roppongi Hills. This is our first sightseeing spot that we made on the first day we arrived in Tokyo. We reached here quite late but as a city that never sleeps, things are still going on as usual around this place. The view at night is breathtaking, the moment I saw the city’s view in front of me, I really can’t believe myself that I’m standing right at the heart of Tokyo. More importantly I have never imagined that I will be in Japan. Personally that’s quite an achievement for me as a holiday to Japan is never cheap and having the ability to come here through my own pocket, I’m already a very happy girl.

Back to the picture I posted, the picture that you’re looking at now is a picture that I have photoshopped using the sketch function from Adobe Photoshop Express. Photoshop is now going web based, you can join and use the services for free but bear in mind that they are still in beta version now, so there are still a lot of things there that are still buggy. For instance, the function to send pictures to email, the email I received has a lot of empty boxes and their image download don’t work. Other then that their interface is quite attractive and easy to use, as it is only basic tools that are available for use. I suppose once they are ready to launch the proper version they will then start charging for money.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recommended reading

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts