,

The baby has a name

Monday, March 17, 2008

After many weeks of thinking and discussion, my niece finally has a name. Well of course she didn’t really only just get it, I am merely late in delivering this post (yea, my fault). But it took many weeks of thinking and decision making to come up with her name. The entire family really wants the best for this baby, we want her to have the music to ear kind of name rather then just any name and that explains why it took my family quite a while to get her birth cert ready.

Finally presenting to you, from the Chia’s production house… Valerie Chia

p/s: OMG... this is cuteness overdose for me

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Recommended reading

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts