,

Penang Food Fair @ York Hotel

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Always my favourite

Today, I had a quick buffet lunch with my colleagues to catch the Penang buffet @ York Hotel before it ends this weekend. We have been talking about it even before the fair started but never have the time to arrange it until we realized that it will all soon be over.

I am hardly a buffet person because I always think that buffet is a waste of money and the food can sometimes be mediocre to my standard but I have already lost count of the number of times I went to this buffet. This fair is held 3 times a year. Of course it can’t be compared to those you get in Penang but this itself is the best you can have in Singapore and they specially flew in the hawkers from Penang just for this event.

Anyway the lunch was good and satisfying. This time they introduced a new dish but I consider this as a distraction, so I didn’t bother to sample it. I shall not allow myself to steer away from my target, CKT. Lo and behold, in the end I had 4 plates of CKT, 1 bowl of prawn noodle and 3 apam balik. Guess it’s time to do some diet correction before I can head off to face the music of my medical checkup.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recommended reading

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts