yes! Yes! YES!

Sunday, April 05, 2009

The book I’ve been waiting for is finally out. I’ve been waiting for it to be published for more than a year already. Actually the title is out for quite a while but it first came out in hardback cover version, which I find it a bit clumsy to bring it around to read it. Now they have finally printed a paper back version, I was jumping in rejoice when I saw it in paperback version.

Yakuza Moon, this is the book that I’ve been waiting for and now I’m a proud owner of this book.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I want too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, when I saw this paperback version I thought of you immediately ;)

    ReplyDelete

Recommended reading

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts