, ,

fishing on Lake Wakatipu

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

We chartered a boat to fish in the lake. It was an interesting experience for all of us as it's first of its kind experience to us. I tag along even though I have no interest in it but just so that in future I can say that I have done it. My motto in my life is that we should always try everything at least once in our lifetime so that we don't live with regret.

While they fish, I camwhore

It's a beautiful view, if only I have a better camera (and skill of course!)

The best part about chartering your own boat is you even get to man the boat on your own. This is not acting but I'm really taking charge of it although it's just for awhile. Just making sure that the boat don't hit the rock while the driver is busy helping them with the bait and everything else.

Seeing how much I enjoy being in control of the boat, I think I should consider a license when I get back.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. where are the pics of the fishies?? I demand fishies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question, let me go through my pics and post it later, when I can find it. We caught 3 salmons from the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, you shud get a license to drive a boat, better for you... at least it is not that easy to hit anything in the lake/sea....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's true but just wondering what are the odds for me to go out driving a boat when I don't own one. =P

    ReplyDelete

Recommended reading

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts