,

Riding on a train

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Life is unpredictable.

People come and go.

It is akin to us riding on a train and you have different passengers taking the ride with you. The ride can be long and lonely, it can also be short and interesting and some can be meaningful but none know when they will get off the train. When they arrived at their stop, they will get off the train and not all with a proper goodbye. Some may slip pass you, some may get a chance to say a proper goodbye and with some luck, some can delay getting down the train. Whatever it is, none of these farewell is easy.



While not having a chance to a proper farewell may be something that is beyond our control, appreciating people who are near and dear to us is something within our reach. Rather than living in regret later, why do we procrastinate to treat people around us better? When a family gather together, why do you choose to close up in a corner? Is the show on the iPad more interesting than finding out your kids' daily adventure? I can go on with my list but I think you get what I mean.

Treasure each and every moment with your love ones. You will never know who will be getting down on the next stop and once you missed it, you will not have another chance to take the ride with them again.

Lastly, drop the phone.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi jasmine, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Recommended reading

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts