, ,

Boomarang @ Boat Quay, Singapore

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

In the spirit of keeping up with the tradition of trying new food, I organized a dinner yesterday with a group of close friends at Boomarang. It’s an Australian joint that serves pizza. Weird combination, I would say, perhaps I was expecting more barbequed food than anything else.

Anyway, I like the pizza here, personally I don’t like thick base where it makes me feel like eating dough all the time nor do I like too thin where the edge becomes too hard to chew after a while. They have a variety selection of toppings and I never know pumpkin as pizza’s topping taste this good.

Peppered Kangaroo Pizza

Boomarang Deluxe Pizza

Perhaps the main disappointment we had that night is the sticky date pudding. Most of us felt that the pudding was too sweet to our liking. Or perhaps it has been an overhyped by all the reviews we found from the internet that seems to give a resounding yes to this dessert.

Then there is also the calamari dish that I will recommend NOT to order. First the calamari has some fishy smell to it and most of the time you can just taste the flour. So the combination of both is really a bad idea for the dish.

Nevertheless, dinner that night was a very good one. I really love dinner with lots of laughter and great company. Looking forward to our next dinner meet up.

Us @ Boomarang

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recommended reading

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts