it's a sale

Sunday, July 12, 2009

my purchase for the day

Oh what a good Sunday. Never felt this good spending time by myself for a long time already. I woke up early today and have been having an angel and demon fights in me, whether I should step out of my house or not. I know the moment I step out, I will be splurging. It was difficult. Then I went back to sleep (again) and woke up, check out FB. Then saw a friend’s status glorifying her shopping experience in the GSS 2009 and that was the deal breaker for me (ugh! The evil of FB).

I spent the rest of the day shopping and lucky for me while I was out a friend who is nearby volunteered to company me. He helped me with my bags so that I can concentrate on my shopping. Very nice of him and because of that I did a serious damage to my CC statement. I think if I had to lug around town with those bags, I would have given up long time ago and head home after my second purchase of shopping bags. Anyway he left me with all the bags towards the end but that didn’t stop me to hop over to Paragon to make my last purchase at A|X. Due to the massive amount of bags I was holding on, in the end I couldn’t hold on anymore and I took a cab home. But I was smiling from ear to ear in the cab knowing that I had a good time shopping.

my goods (or loots)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Any reward the the guy who carried your bags, i mean your loots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... no wor... but we're good friends and good friends don't talk about money... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Recommended reading

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts