, , ,

Michael Jackson Medley

Monday, September 07, 2009

This is probably my first post that is related to Michael Jackson after he passed away (and yet another long period of unprompted hiatus). His music has walked me through part of my teenage life. But his death is not my point in this post, I found this very awesome accapella medley one of my favourite bloggers.




P/s: Did anyone noticed that, except for one person, the rest of them are all the same guy?

Credit: Geek in Heels via the Next Web

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Also the first post in yonks!.. Welcome Back. You have been missed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend, I miss posting online too...

    ReplyDelete

Recommended reading

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts