, ,

traipsing Singapore

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Got up 5AM this morning to watch Up in the Air (and it’s a weekday). Not exactly something I have plan but due to some unforeseen circumstance. Lucky for me, I don’t have to work after this, so I plan to hit back to bed after blogging. Just realized that it’s going to be a month since I quit my job. Many friends have asked me how does it feel being jobless or what have I been doing.

These days I spent my time traveling a bit, doing tourist stuff and spending time with family. So I did stuff where I used to excuse myself of doing because I was having a day job. Traveling is always fun when you have someone around, so I got my family to Singapore and we all had a blast.

Family @ Singapore Zoo
This is me getting a kiss @ Singapore Zoo
Fooling around with my brothers doing some cam-whore... always awesome, always accommodating
Having fun with street performance @ ION. Spot my family.

 My first public performance since I started working

Still enjoying her pink dolphin show under hot blazing sun @ Underwater World, Sentosa
Strolling along Sentosa beach
While she enjoys by kicking sand
Some things I learnt:
  1. Singapore feels like a giant shopping mall.
  2. Singapore Zoo is better than Underwater World and it's cheaper.
  3. Carrying a kid while traveling on a crowded train can be daunting,
  4. luckily people do give up their seat.
  5. But not to senior citizens.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recommended reading

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts