, , ,

Macaron inspired products

Friday, June 26, 2015

Whether is it pink, yellow, green or blue, it's undeniable that the colours of macaron can easily capture the hearts of all girls. Every once in a while we like to reward ourselves with sweet desserts but this delicate French confectionery can be damaging to our waistline. While we may not be able to enjoy this on a daily basis, yet we can still indulge in some macaron inspired products.

Mini makeup case

Macarons mini makeup case
Image: Nightingale Collection

So kawaii and they come in 5 different colours. One for each day to delight our moods.
Image: Nightingale Collection
This makeup case is small, versatile and light. You can either use it to store your makeup or stationery. They come in 5 different colours, grab all colours, you will be guarantee your day will be sweet as candy.
Source

Hair treatment
Even the bottles are all in very tasty looking macaron colours.
Image: Milbon
When you're not in the mood, you will indulge yourself with some little treats or a day in spa. Why not indulge your hair too?

We subject our hair to all kind of harsh treatment everyday. There are many ways we can do damage to our hair ranging from colouring, perming and blow drying (Oppss... that sounded just like me). In the end your crowning glory will suffer and turn brittle and dry. So what's our hair version of little treat or spa?

Of late, my hair has been looking rather tired from the endless chemical laden treatment. So I did a  Inphenom hair treatment at Scissors Empire at Solaris Mont Kiara recommended by Ken. It's a 5-step intense hydrating treatment from Milbon that replenishes essential moisture due to the damaged CMC to help regain power in retaining moisture.

The first step prepares the hair, the second starts the repairing process, third seals the cuticle layers to lock in moisture, fourth locks in repairing ingredients with a ceramide polymer and the fifth and final step restores a lipid coat on the surface of the hair for sine and smoothness. Watch the video below to understand better about the treatment.


After this treatment, my hair feels rejuvenated instantly. Hair is less frizzy, shinier and appear smoother. It's a stark contrast from before the treatment.
I'm just glad and happy that I have a hair salon where I can trust them with my mane.
After the 5-step Iphenom hair treatment, my hair is finally bouncing back to life.
Lip balm
New flavours added to their range
Some of their classic flavours that I also like
My current lip balm
Image: Evolution of Smooth
Even when I'm not wearing any makeup, lip balm is a must for me. Nothing is more turn off than a flaky and bleeding lip. It's big no-no for me. For this, I have eos (Evolution of Smooth) to keep me lip moisturised. It doesn't just maintain your lips but it does taste sweet too. This is highly recommended from me because it's an all-natural and organic product.

What are the macaron inspired products in your life?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recommended reading

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts