,

Event: Largest TV Ad Network in Malaysia

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Not too long ago, I attended the AEON TV Network pre-launch, a collaboration between Unique Platform and AEON. The plan is to install over 3000 TV across all AEON Big in Malaysia. It will be the largest TV ad network in Malaysia when it happen.

Can read more details on the event from here - Link


Lots of people from the different agencies that came. I was there mainly because this is one of Ron's projects, so I just mingled and take up space while there. Hehe...

Perhaps my biggest yield that night is a huge box of fruits comprising of oranges, dragon fruits and such. That night I went home as a happy wife.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recommended reading

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts