Top overplayed songs on my iTune

Thursday, April 02, 2009

My list of overplayed songs on my play list with the last one being the latest overplayed song for this week.

I am just a little bit caught in this catchy tune now... life is a maze and love is a riddle... *sweet*

Manhattan by Eric Johnson

Once a jazz lover, always a jazz lover. Love their guitar style in this song...
Listed as #1 overplayed song on my overall play list.

Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae

A perk-me-up song for those gloomy days to put my mood back to the right swing again.
Listed as #2 overplayed song on my overall play list.

The Show by Lenka

My latest overplayed song on my iPod now. Totally addicted to this cheery song now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recommended reading

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts