how my brother thrills the world

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Last Friday, I was surfing online as usual in the office, clicking on links available on my social network. Then I saw this familiar face on MSN Entertainment, then I saw this face which I thought, “Hmmm… he looks familiar, like someone from the family”. Then immediately I proceeded to go through the profile of the person I had in mind and all related links to verify and immediately I went, “OMG, what is this guy doing here?!”

The main page, he's the guy in the green hood with a sunnies.


I call him immediately to double check. The conversation went something like:

Me: Eh Gary, where are you?
Bro: Going for my exam soon.
Me: Did you take part in a MJ's Thriller mob last weekend?
Bro: Yea that’s me. You saw me? (I suspect a huge goofy grin on his side)
Me: You have exam this week and yet you have all the time in the world to go for mob?!??!!!

Yea the younger brother strikes again, this time on the news front page. Not that he manage to scare anyone to death in broad daylight, he just happened to be the focus of the photographer.

So it seems that medical school is not that hard after all, or at least for my brother.




This is the video in which he took part in this yearly mob event to break record, more details can be found here - Thrill The World 2009. Enjoy the video, who knows, maybe you can see your other siblings here too.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Recommended reading

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts